-
November 6th, 2005, 01:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Okay, I think it's time to admit that I have a problem. I think maybe I need to join the no eBay thread or something. I just can't stay away. I was doing fine a few days ago, but I keep happening upon really good BIN deals that I can't pass up. (I got Sam's retired Bathing costume, and the AGOT retired Ice Dancing outfit for $5.99 each complete!) It's not that I'm trying to brag, although I can't help feeling like I've won the eBay lotto lately. Some of the things I bought recently I am planning to put back up on eBay because I know I can get a lot more than I paid for them, ie Lindsey, but I have so many outfits on my wishlist, and when I see them so cheap, it's impossible to resist. I try to keep telling myself that they will come around again, that I don't need them all at this exact moment. Sorry this is long, thanks for reading if you've gotten to this point. I just needed to vent, and maybe get a few words of encouragement!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 05, 2005 09:26 PM: Message edited by: DaisyDee ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks